AmSECT 59th International Conference
The AmSECT Board of Directors and International Conference Planning Committee are excited to announce that the 2021 International Conference is going virtual! We will host the virtual conference between May 1-4, 2021 and will have conference details coming soon.
Our conference planning committee has been working throughout the year to develop an outstanding conference focusing on both adult and pediatric perfusion, along with dedicated sessions addressing diversity, equity and inclusion, as well as lessons learned from COVID-19, diversity, and many more. We are also increasing the amount of content specifically for students and recent graduates, so there truly is something for everyone.
Given the virtual nature of this conference, we are also inviting our colleagues from across the globe to join us in developing and participating in this education-packed event!
Registration will open late 2020/early 2021. Stay tuned for additional details and if you have any immediate questions, please send them to email@example.com.
- Biomed Simulation Inc. Empowering healthcare specialists through high-fidelity simulation
- Califia Used in Training in South Africa
- The Beating Heart and Califia Named Most Innovative New Technology at TCT Expo
- Califia installation in China
- ECLS Simulation Session at the Society of Clinical Perfusionists 2018